- We are an independent small-to-medium sized festival PA hire company. We specialise in folk, jazz, world, roots, choirs, orchestral events and festivals. If you are looking for high end concert audio, we are your people!
- We have small sound systems to cater for concerts of 75-100 customers, through to 2000 capacity concert festival systems, complete with 48 channels, separate on-stage monitor mix solutions, experienced crew and all the trimmings.
- All of our equipment is PAT tested, we carry full PL insurance and we can offer some really competitive rates, supporting the acoustic music scene and associated budgets.
- We thrive in challenging acoustic spaces (see photo above…mixing 1Km below!). We also enjoy churches, cathedrals & ballrooms…(perhaps “enjoy” is a bit strong.)
- We have links to great people, companies and industry experts across all sectors. We have recommendations for everything your festival requires.
“Rob Ellmore is a long-standing and valued member of the technical team here at Cheltenham Festivals. Rob is always on hand for advice and guidance in advance of the event, and provides a professional, efficient and friendly service on the ground. Working in a variety of spaces, Rob and his team ensure that they are prepared for every eventuality, and give our musicians and speakers skilled technical support. Rob is a great asset to any technical team and I would have no hesitation in recommending him. We look forward to continuing working with Rob and his team.”
Anna Jukes – Cheltenham Festivals