- We are an independent small-to-medium sized sound system hire company. We service folk, jazz, world, roots, choirs, orchestral events and festivals. If you are looking for high end concert audio, we are your people!
- We have small sound systems to cater for concerts of 75-100 customers, through to approx 1500-2000 capacity concert festival systems, complete with 48 channels, separate on-stage monitor mix solutions, experienced crew and all the trimmings.
- Most challenges accepted (with a little discussion). Tight / impossible stage turn-arounds, with huge input lists made to look simple.
- All of our equipment is PAT tested, we carry full PL insurance and we can offer some really competitive rates, supporting the acoustic music scene and associated budgets.
- We have specialist knowledge in acoustic music genres (helps to know one end of an accordion from the other;). Our core strategy is to deliver highest fidelity concert audio to meet the demands set by your musicians and audiences.
- We thrive in challenging acoustic spaces (see photo above…mixing 1Km below!). We also enjoy churches, cathedrals & ballrooms…(perhaps “enjoy” is a bit strong.)
- We have links to great supporting companies and industry experts across all sectors. Very often an event starts with a sound system enquiry….and is quickly identified to be a lighting / staging / backline / power requirement. We have recommendations for everything your event production requires, without pretending to know how to do it ourselves. Audio is our thing.